Delicious Balsamic London Broil
Did you know that good salad dressings also make for great marinades? With this steak recipe, the marinade brings big flavor to the grill by letting the meat bathe in a delicious homemade balsamic dressing for a few hours prior to cooking.
- 1 lb grassfed organic London broil
- 1 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/2c red or white onion, chopped
- 1/4c EVOO
- 1/8c Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic and herb seasoning (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, red onion, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper together in a mixing bowl.
- Place London boil in a ziplock bag or baking dish and marinate for 6 to 24 hours. Marinating it longer will help tenderize the lean meat, since it can be on the tougher side.
- Preheat grill to high heat
- Grill London broil on high for 4-5 minutes one side. Flip and reduce heat to medium/high, and grill the other side.
Enjoy with a side of grilled veggies and/or a side salad.