Gut healthy banana bread
I improved the recipe to make it even more gut healthy!
- 100g coconut flour
- 4 bananas
- 1c flax seed meal
- 1 tbsp manuka or raw honey
- 1 omega-3 pasture raised egg
- 2 tbsp goat milk or coconut yogurt (opt)
- 1/4c unsweetened applesauce (opt)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4c goat milk or pea protein milk (or any other milk substitute or non-cow milk)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
Mix the wet ingredients in a blender. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients using a hand or electric mixer. Spray banana bread tins with avocado or grapeseed oil spray ( I use a misto spray) Spoon the batter into the tins until 3/4 full. Cook at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. Cool. Enjoy!
PS: even my picky son loved these!