Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) is a type of detective work that seeks to figure out what is going on inside your body and treat dysfunction - not just eliminate the symptoms, but really fix what is wrong.
How FDN Helps
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® follows the principles of Functional Medicine, which seeks to achieve "root cause resolution." What does this mean? This means we want to know why you have symptoms, not just that you have them. How do we do this? We evaluate core body systems using functional lab work to identify hidden stressors. These hidden stressors are seen as "healing opportunities" that help point you in the direction of better health. By balancing your body, you help build a strong foundation upon which you can thrive. Learn more about FDN.
The FDN Approach
- An FDN practitioner is a health detective of the highest order seeking to uncover the root cause of your symptoms
- The goal is to drive up function, and coach down Metabolic Chaos®
- We work together in a partnership to educate you on how you can modify your lifestyle - diet, sleep, stress, exercise - to ACHIEVE your desired results
- We engage with you as an individual in a health building educational process, to help you learn how to best care for your unique body and maintain optimal health.
- We emphasize whole foods to nourish your body and facilitate the healing process.
- We utilize an integrative approach that incorporate the mind (through education), the body (through food and exercise) and the heart (through inspiration and motivation) to help you believe what you will achieve!
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Headache / Migraine
- Weight gain / loss
- Brain Fog
- Hormone Imbalance
- Gut Dysbiosis
- Gut Pathogens
- Food Allergies / Sensitivities
- Mitochondrial Impairment
- Compromised Digestion
- Impaired Detoxification
- Intestinal Permeability
- Poor Sleep
- Emotional Unrest
- Poor Diet
- Toxic Burden
- Infections / Co-infections
- Health history from childhood
- Structural / Anatomical State
- Spiritual / Mental / Emotional State
The symptoms you are feeling are only the tip of the iceberg. Traditional doctors treat and medicate the symptoms. FDN Practitioners help you further investigate the underlying causes to these symptoms. We help you uncover the root cause and work with you to help your body heal naturally.